- President and Founder of AG Electrical Contractors
- Graduated Port Richmond High School Staten Island, NY
- Attended College of Staten Island / Majoring in Engineering
- Switched major to Electrical Technology
- Started in the Electrical Contracting business in 1982 working for various licensed electrical contractors
- Obtained New Jersey State Electrical license (#9024) in 1987
- Obtained New Jersey business permit in 1987
- Worked for engineering consulting firm under supervision by a licensed professional engineer desining power distribution systems for buildings
- Founder & CEO of AG Electrical Contractors Inc., since 1990, his work has included all aspects of the electrical construction business
Obtained New Jersey electrical inspector's ICS/HHS license in 1997 (#7778). This inspector's license HHS, is the higher of the two and qualifies the holder of this license to inspect high rise and hazardous areas and industrial and commercial areas.
At present, Aldo Gallelli serves as CEO of AG Electrical Contractors, Inc. and is responsible for all operations. He focuses mainly on estimating, design, sales, marketing and internal operations.